This procedure aims at changing ownership of a facility after obtaining the agreement of the new owner, and this could include altering the entity’s legal representation, and it follows that a new license be issued.
• The investor long in, or registers for a new account.
• The investor fills the required forms and submits the request.
• Before the GSA receives the request, it is forwarded to the new investor to approve the request to transfer ownership, and after approval the request is forwarded to the GSA.
• After final authentication, the request will be forwarded to the investor along with attaching proof of payment (if payment is needed).
• After approving the request and ensuring the fees have been paid, the new license is issued and may be printed directly from the electronic portal.